Wednesday 21 February 2018

Anyfin bags €4.8M Series A to let you refinance your existing loans by taking a photo

 Anyfin, a startup based in Sweden that easily enables you to refinance your existing loans, including by taking a photo, has picked up €4.8 million in Series A investment. The round is co-led by Accel, and Northzone, with participation from Rocket Internet’s Global Founders Capital, and a number of unnamed angel investors from the consumer finance and fintech space. Read More

from Startups – TechCrunch http://ift.tt/2omjvoN
via IFTTT

4 comments:

  1. i am for the first time here. I found this board and I in finding It truly helpful & it helped me out a lot. I hope to present something back and help others such as you helped me. loans while waiting for inheritance

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for another great article. Where else could anyone get that kind of information in such a perfect way of writing? I have a presentation next week, and I am on the look for such information. solve your money problem

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for posting this info. I just want to let you know that I just check out your site and I find it very interesting and informative. I can't wait to read lots of your posts. solve your money problem at slick cash loan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for posting this info. I just want to let you know that I just check out your site and I find it very interesting and informative. I can't wait to read lots of your posts. best diaper bag

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your Participation